Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How do you keep the quotes from coming up before you eat,mate, fight...etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wildgirl1544

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-07-23

PostSubject: How do you keep the quotes from coming up before you eat,mate, fight...etc.   23/07/11, 11:27 pm

Hi I'm new. I just recently discovered wolfonline, but the tips and conversations have really helped me out. Saved my wolf and her pups actually. Anyways...

I tried putting my game on autoplay while I took care of something else thinking I would knock out a few days while I was gone. When I came back the screen was stuck on the colored phrase that they put up before you feed your pups. I had to press a key in order for it to keep going.
I was wondering if there was a way to keep the quotes from popping up. It would make gameplay faster too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep the quotes from coming up before you eat,mate, fight...etc.   24/07/11, 08:30 am

Nope, no chance. It's the loading screen I think. They put it in WOLF so the player gets some education while the game is loading the new screen. DOS games weren't as well-performing as todays are to try to ignore it Smile If you use dosbox you always can press ALT + F12 to speed up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolf-forum.forumh.net
Wildgirl1544

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-07-23

PostSubject: Oh well...   25/07/11, 06:21 pm

Oh well tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep the quotes from coming up before you eat,mate, fight...etc.   

Back to top Go down

How do you keep the quotes from coming up before you eat,mate, fight...etc.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1